Fall 2023 Co-Hort
Our Advanced Mentor Coaching offers you professional guidance in a collaborative environment where you will increase your coaching capabilities in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies.
This Advanced Mentor Coaching package meets all requirements for ICF mentor coaching for the ACC and/or PCC levels.
This package includes:
- 10 group sessions of 90 minutes over three months
- 3 one-on-one sessions
- 2 Coaching Recording evaluations
- Resources for learning and clarifying ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics.
- Our Advanced Mentor Coaching offers you professional guidance in a collaborative environment where you will increase your coaching capabilities in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies.
Completed CMI’s Foundations for Coaching Excellence course or 56 equivalent coach training hours
A minimum of 75 hours of logged coaching experience
- Ten 90-minute group mentor coaching sessions
- Three 1-on-1 mentor coaching sessions
- Two evaluations of recorded coaching sessions
- Resources for learning and clarifying ICF Code of Ethics & Core Competencies
Recognition by the INTERNATIONAL COACHING FEDERATION (ICF)
This course has been certified by the ICF for 18 approved coach specific training hours.
To receive full credit, trainees are not allowed to miss more than two “live” class sessions.
It also meets ICF’s requirement of 10 hours of mentor coaching for the ACC and/ or PCC credential.
For additional information and requirements: https://coachingfederation.org/credentials-and-standards
Not Included: ICF credentials and application process.
FALL 2023 CLASS DATES
- 24 October 2023
- 31 October 2023
- 07 November 2023
- 14 November 2023
- 21 November 2023
- 28 November 2023
- 19 December 2023
- 09 January 2024
- 16 January 2024
- 06 February 2024