to Strengthen, Encourage and Equip Missions Workers
Become a Coach
Those who are committed to cross-cultural missions are doing some of the toughest, most demanding work on the planet and are often faced with limited resources. These workers need and deserve the highest quality coaching support that understands the unique challenges of living and working cross-culturally.
Since 2009, CMI has been training people around the world so they can provide professional quality coaching support with confidence and competence. Our highly experienced trainers use proven interactive learning processes to help you develop foundational and advanced coaching skills. Whether you are looking to incorporate the coaching approach into your current role, into a new role, or if you are interested in becoming a professional level coach, our training is for you!
If you’re a….
- cross-cultural worker
- team leader on the field
- team member on the field
- missions pastor
- member care staff
- church missions team member
- missions organization staff member
- business for transformation practitioner
- person who works with immigrant or refugee populations
- cross-cultural worker who needs a professional certification to work in a closed culture
- a person working in missions in any way!
…then you would benefit from our Coach Training!
Which Training Option is Right for You?
All of our training courses and certificate paths begin with Foundations for Coaching Excellence or equivalent.*
Choose your desired Certificate Path or choose a stand-alone Course
Build on your foundational skills to become the coach you want to be!
Determine what you want to do with the skills you gain and what level of expertise you would like to attain.
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
What Trainees Are Saying About Our Training
Not sure where to begin?
- Schedule an exploratory call to find out more
- Allow us to help you develop a customized training plan