A 1-year cross-cultural, Christ-centered Foundations for Coaching Excellence (FCE) course. Comprised of three phases.
Phase One: Cohorts meet online to discover and engage on topics such as:
- The Power of Personal Responsibility
- Conversations in Your Head
- Top Ten Mistakes Coaches make when asking Questions
Phase Two: A one week, in person, intensive week dedicated to honing your coaching skills. You’ll hear this referred to as “Intensive Week”.
- Peer Sessions
- Workbook co-hort learning
- Evaluation and Feedback
Phase Three: Cohorts meet online to engage on topics such as:
- Active coaching
- Coaching Hours Logging “How To”
- Life Purpose Taster
- Coaching & Ethics
- Revisiting Goals, Desires and Expectations
- Requirements Submission for Certificate
- Preparing for Graduation
Note: FCE is a required course which can apply towards ICF Coaching Credentials requirements.