The TTT Course develops coach trainers using Coaching Mission International’s 4D Approach to Training: Describe > Demo > Debrief > Do. You’ll receive the tools, practice and feedback to build your competence and increase your confidence as a coach trainer.
Embracing the Interactive Adult Learning Process throughout the course provides trainees the opportunity to experience first-hand a learning-centered approach to training, combining the best of what the “trainer” offers with the best of what the “learners” bring. Competence and confidence as a coach trainer are increased as new skills are practiced followed by specific immediate feedback. Whether using training outlines generated by others or those created by the trainee, learners develop the skills and experience to facilitate coach training effectively.
- Five days of online classes delivered via Zoom; each day consists of up to 5 hours of training.
- The CMI learning platform where important resources, assignments and class access are located.
- The CMI secured chat mobile app where trainees dialogue with their trainers and fellow trainees.
- Participation in all classes and assignments is required to successfully complete the course.
Must have successfully completed one of the following:
- CMI’s Foundations for Coaching Excellence course, a minimum of 100 hours coaching experience, and an interview by CMI’s Training Consultant or TTT Trainer
- Non-CMI Trained Coach: 70 hours of formal coach training, a minimum of 100 coaching hours experience, and an interview by CMI’s Training Consultant or TTT Trainer
This course is offered up to two times a year. Class size is limited and priority will be given to students who have completed their training through CMI. Got questions? Email registration(at)cmiprograms.com