In this 5 session package centered on Christ and a Biblical foundation, your coach will help you Explore:
- Active listening and feeling heard by your spouse
- Understanding insecurity and it’s role in conflict
- How to walk from insecurity to loving well
- Understanding the cycle of conflict and reconciliation
At the end of the 5 marriage coaching sessions, you will walk away understanding the root of marital conflict and tools to engage conflict in a healthy way. Both husband and wife will feel more understood by each other and will have what is needed to grow a healthy and thriving Marriage.
This Package Includes:
- The Cycle of Conflict worksheet
- Marital conflict questionnaire
- Resolving conflict questionnaire
- 5 – 60-minute sessions
5 sessions: $600/Couple
Marriage Coach – Taylor Irby
Taylor received her coach training through CMI’s Global Coach Training and Parent Coach Training through Connected Families. Through CMI’s education supplemented with material used (with permission) from Barnabas Zentrum, she has developed this special package for married couples. Taylor has a passion to see families, especially moms, thrive on the field. She is a wife to Josh of 18 years and together they are parents to 5 children. Her family served with Cru in Sarajevo, Bosnia for 11 years. With their children, they have experienced adoption, ADHD, trauma, sensory processing issues, gifted children, anxiety and work through a framework centered on the Gospel to bring lasting change.
Not sure where to begin or if you need a coach?
- Schedule an exploratory call to find out more
- Allow us to help you develop a customized coaching plan