In this 4 session package, Taylor uses the framework and material provided by Connected Families to help you lead your family with grace. In each session, you will leave with practical steps you can apply to any behavior situation. As a mom of 5 children ages 15 to 5, and who has walked through a variety of challenging situations, Taylor is excited to come alongside struggling families who desire to parent their children in grace and truth.
After 4 parent coaching sessions you will walk away with:
- An understanding of the Connected Families framework and how to apply it in your family
- Tools for emotional regulation: for you and your kids!
- A peek into brain science and best ways to connect with children
- The most effective ways to affirm your child
- How to deal with power struggles
- Sibling conflict issues
- How to deal with anger
- More peace in the home and less chaos!
This Package Includes:
- A Connected Families digital Parent workbook
- 4 – 60 minute sessions with your coach
4 sessions: $500; with an option to add on additional sessions for extra support
Parent Coach – Taylor Irby
Taylor received her coach training through CMI’s Global Coach Training and Parent Coach Training through Connected Families. Through CMI’s education supplemented with material used (with permission) from Barnabas Zentrum, she has developed this special package for married couples. Taylor has a passion to see families, especially moms, thrive on the field. She is a wife to Josh of 18 years and together they are parents to 5 children. Her family served with Cru in Sarajevo, Bosnia for 11 years. With their children, they have experienced adoption, ADHD, trauma, sensory processing issues, gifted children, anxiety and work through a framework centered on the Gospel to bring lasting change.
Not sure where to begin or if you need a coach?
- Schedule an exploratory call to find out more
- Allow us to help you develop a customized coaching plan