Continuing Coach Education & Webinars
We deeply believe that ongoing development is an essential part of being effective coaches. As part of our commitment to excellence in coaching, we offer a number of opportunities for coaches to engage in ongoing professional development. All Webinars and Continuing Coach Education (CCE) are provided in Zoom Format by masterful trainers drawing on proven methods and first-hand experience. We offer a combination of free and paid webinars annually.
Continuing Coach Education
Our CCE courses qualify for ICF Core Competencies & Resource and Development hours
- Development Plans – Amy Young ( Global Trellis) – February
- Ethics in Coaching – Vic Flaming – March
- Coaching Tools for Cross-Cultural Workers – Harry Hoffmann – April
- Building a Growth Mindset in Transition – Patty S – June
- Team Coaching – Kai Yee Loo – August 18, 9:00-10:15 am EDT – Pre-registration Required – Click Here
- Coaching Business – Tolu Akande – October
- Enneagram and Coaching – Marylin Vancil – November
Not sure where to begin?
- Schedule an exploratory call to find out more
- Allow us to help you customize a plan